Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Crazy

"I don't believe in God as an old man in the clouds-'bespectacled old Yahweh,' as the late great John Gardner put it, 'scratching his chin through his mountains of beard.' But I do believe that God is with us even when we're at our craziest and that this goodness guides, provides, protects, even in traffic.'
~Anne Lamott

Welp. I am readily able to admit that we are at our craziest, me and Jed. Maybe it's just me but I'm pretty sure he's crazy too. Little insecure children chasing after everything for our identity instead of that one Thing for our identity and I am so glad that He sees Christ when He looks at us. I love this.

Our latest news is that Jed is now the Director of Training at LU (I hope I said that right). He's excited about his new position and I feel like a proud little hen. At least what I imagine one would feel like. God has so blessed us these past 2 years (almost 2 years) and this is just one of a long chain of "extras". Jed's in Orlando until Thursday night for a business conference and I'm "bachin" it for the week (this is what Andrea Ankeney calls it and it's my new favorite word).

I'm off to my events for the day.....it's beautiful and Nikki is loving it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jed! (and Whit too!)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home