Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Friday, February 02, 2007

2 in one day!

I'm in rare form...or I'm avoiding eating. It is actually the second one :) I am trying to wait to eat but I'm STARVING! Wesley got the keys to his new place today so he and Jed just moved his bed. He's living in the duplex at the bottom of the hill and I'm SO excited! I'm glad he'll be near us still and hope that means we'll still see him a lot. I am gonna hang out w/Kris (you know, my neigbor and good friend) tonight and am excited about food and chatting. whoohoo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger eas8302 said...

I miss my friends. come visit me! :(

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home