Sassy and John's
This begins Christmas at Sassy and John's. (Dad's parents) We had fun as you can tell and these are the highlights. My cousin Loyd looks like Jimmy Fallon. Whom I like.
Sweet Rachel Elizabeth. Named after my mom. I know, she's like the 5th one.
Jed and my gorgeous Mom.
Yummy food.....
All the cousins squished up on Sassy and John's couch. That enormous Christmas tree is out on their patio. They are pretty much incredible decorators. These crazy kids are Loyd and Grace Ellen on the far left (bro and sis, my dad's bro's kids) then Ashley and me and AK in Jed's lap (you know us) and Rachel Elizabeth, the cutest 5 year old ever. Oh, by the way, she's Gretel in her school's Sound of Music. :)
Sweet Rachel Elizabeth. Named after my mom. I know, she's like the 5th one.
Jed and my gorgeous Mom.
Yummy food.....
All the cousins squished up on Sassy and John's couch. That enormous Christmas tree is out on their patio. They are pretty much incredible decorators. These crazy kids are Loyd and Grace Ellen on the far left (bro and sis, my dad's bro's kids) then Ashley and me and AK in Jed's lap (you know us) and Rachel Elizabeth, the cutest 5 year old ever. Oh, by the way, she's Gretel in her school's Sound of Music. :)

1 Comments:
I love my family! Keep posting pictures and writing b/c I love it. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home