Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Silly


Yes, we made it to Colorado safely and we have had a blast. We leave this afternoon but I thought I'd post a little proof that we've had fun this week. The chic on the left is Sarah Lawrence. She is the youth intern at Grace Church and of course that's me beside her, then my mom and Amy Katherine and Ashley on the far right (my sisters). I'll post more when we get home. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I for sure gained about 5 pounds this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too cute, I love all your funny face photos :)

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home