Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

School Days

Just a reminder of how cute she was as a puppy......I miss those days. She still won't stop pooping on our floor!

We have been mad chaos around here lately. School is started, Hillary is moved in, and Wes is living with us until he finds an apartment of his own. This past weekend, Jed and I made the trek up to northern VA to visit Adam and Janna. We had a blast and were able to visit the D.C. National Zoo and their church. We enjoyed a fun night at their place just hanging out and being goofy together and had some good talks with the newlyweds. The trip made me wish they lived here with us. Time with good friends is so sweet.

Meanwhile, relational "issues" begin to arise as we trek on here in the Burg. I feel a bit bogged down sometimes by this world! God has brought many friends in my life that are dealing with serious life defining trials that sometimes leave me asking hard questions that lead to confusing and difficult answers. My main temptation is concentrating on the sickening side of the gospel, that I more sinful than I could've ever imagined. This is slicing my heart wide open lately but I love Joseph Hart's words!

Come ye weary, heavy laden
Bruised and broken by the fall
If you tarry till you're better
You will never come at all
Not the righteous,
Not the righteous,
Sinners Jesus came to call!

So now that I've written this, I'm a bit embarrassed that I laid it out. No judging K?

On a brighter note, I'm REALLY REALLY SUPER sore from exercising with my new friend Jessica. Remember Josh and Kari that got married recently?? Jess is Josh's sister and the best work-out buddy ever! She is kicking my butt and I am in sore pain because of it. It makes me feel better!

I'm out!
~Me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God my ugly picture is not the first thing seen anymore. Mom

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww i miss my nikums!! its said...and bossing her around and making her do stuff!! hehe

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops i said said instead of sad..hehe

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home