Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Mi Familia

These are mere teasers....I promise I'll be posting more soon. Mom, Dad, Ash, and AK have been here since last Tuesday and we have had an amazing time. The pics are in front of the White House and in a cab in D.C. Anyways~they leave tomorrow and I'll post more details but we've had a blast!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look like I have buck teeth. I love my picture w/my hunky son in law though. We look cute! We had fun until the roach sat down beside her and scared her. Love you, Mom

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home