...and I'll cry if I want to
Post #3!! Friday, as a huge welcome home, Kristin and Meghan, my sweet neighbor girls and friends, threw a birthday bash for me. There was SO MUCH FOOD! These girls are awesome. God knew I needed them and planted them as our partners in our duplex. We had so much fun. The gal on the left is Meghan and on the right is Kristin. Meghan is getting married in September.
This picture is of my "entertaining". OK~it's totally posed. Daniel and Lauren are the new friends (the couple in purple and brown) and the other one is Meghan's fiance who is a total sweetheart!
And this is fun with the twizzlers. mwahahahha

This is Bethany...and my side skin...isn't that pleasant?
So the moral is that we had a total blast...there were more pictures and people but i won't bore you will ALL the details. It was a fun party!
This picture is of my "entertaining". OK~it's totally posed. Daniel and Lauren are the new friends (the couple in purple and brown) and the other one is Meghan's fiance who is a total sweetheart!
And this is fun with the twizzlers. mwahahahha
This is Bethany...and my side skin...isn't that pleasant?

So the moral is that we had a total blast...there were more pictures and people but i won't bore you will ALL the details. It was a fun party!

2 Comments:
you are so crazy!
I was looking at that last picture and I realized I have a very very important question to ask you. State or Carolina?
Post a Comment
<< Home