Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

pooh

Nikki can sit, speak, play dead, roll over, shake, jump, and go home but when asked to poop outside...she says, "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" We've done everything everyone's said...books and even the vet. I'm a failure. I can't get a dumb dog to poop outside. The WORST part is that she will poop and hide and then when I see her, she won't look at me. When I walk her over to the poop, she looks at it and rolls her eyes back into her head and wears a face (looking away from poop now) that says, "I am going to fake ashamededness but when you turn around I will poop on the floor again because I secretly sit in my kennel and laugh at you while you rant and rave." Any advice to put a halt to that face (and floor poops)? Mom, you're not allowed to answer. I think I know what you'll say, "Whitney, you did the same thing" and so to you I say, "Mom, I wasn't a dog."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could probably say the same thing has happened with us....yeah its a major pain the AHHHH!! but um u'll get over it... and we just put the dog outside more

Rachel

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but, i want to respond, please??? Mom

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roll up a newspaper!!!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a shotgun and shoot her everytime she poops - oops - did I say shotgun - I meant watergun - lol!!! And besides Whitney - it did work for you.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think aunt beck just dissed you! haha

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any progress? I am working on Gabe now, I could use some pointers:) Jess

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home