summer!
Alright so it is summer!
The Spring semester ended well but the next Monday I was back to school for an Advanced Expository Writing class and a basic Health class. Now I am jam-packed with assigned papers. I believe I have 32 pages tp write in the next week but then will have 3 days off and my grandparents are coming in town for the weekend. I am pumped! This weekend is Janna and Adam's weekend and we are excited about this one.
Jed is still learning his new position at work and really enjoying it. He is getting a ton of exercise in with his friends playing basketball, ultimate, frisbee golf, and tennis.
We are looking forward to being in Olive Branch after my second summer school session ends. We cannot wait to see Jed's family and much of mine too. I will be SO thankful for the break after this insane session of school and it will be nice to relax with friends and have a vacation with Mr. Jed. :)
We're happy here still but are praying about our plans when I finish school here in May. There are so many options but I know God knows where He wants us and He'll chase us there as usual.
Welp-my project for tonight is to have Jed set up a new blog for me so that I can do this more often. This site is supposed to be merely factual updates but I'd love to start some discussion elsewhere......Also, Pictures will be coming soon!
The Spring semester ended well but the next Monday I was back to school for an Advanced Expository Writing class and a basic Health class. Now I am jam-packed with assigned papers. I believe I have 32 pages tp write in the next week but then will have 3 days off and my grandparents are coming in town for the weekend. I am pumped! This weekend is Janna and Adam's weekend and we are excited about this one.
Jed is still learning his new position at work and really enjoying it. He is getting a ton of exercise in with his friends playing basketball, ultimate, frisbee golf, and tennis.
We are looking forward to being in Olive Branch after my second summer school session ends. We cannot wait to see Jed's family and much of mine too. I will be SO thankful for the break after this insane session of school and it will be nice to relax with friends and have a vacation with Mr. Jed. :)
We're happy here still but are praying about our plans when I finish school here in May. There are so many options but I know God knows where He wants us and He'll chase us there as usual.
Welp-my project for tonight is to have Jed set up a new blog for me so that I can do this more often. This site is supposed to be merely factual updates but I'd love to start some discussion elsewhere......Also, Pictures will be coming soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home