Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Spring Fever

I now have 2 weeks of school left and the worst case of spring fever ever. I'm ready for summer!! This summer I'm taking 9 credits in order to lighten my load for my senior year.

Jed is thoroughly enjoying his new position and comes home every day a happy man. He loves the people he works with and says the time goes so quickly at work that he doesn't have to think about time anymore. I'm proud of my man and know how hard he works!

These next few weeks are going to be jam-packed with last-minute papers, extra-credit assignments, reports, projects and then of course final exams. We are a bit overwhelmed with everything to get done before the summer begins and are just truckin through. We are also preparing for wedding celebrations for our friends Janna and Adam and of course for the actual wedding. It's so fun to see a couple so ready to just BE married! They are pumped and we are so excited for them. Our neighbors (the du in duplex) are also keeping our lives lively. Kari (the younger sis) is recently engaged and beginning her own wedding preparations while Khristin (the older sis) is fixing to send her boyfriend of 2 years overseas to Thailand for a year to do missions work. We have had SO much fun with them next door. Kari and her new husband will live in the duplex next door and we will all be our own community. haha. It's fun to live like this among friends and great chefs! This will not last forever....

Enough blah blahing. The weather is warming up and we're in our shorts and tank tops some days. Thank God for this!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now that I actually think about you being a English teacher, I think You would be a great one!! I can't believe you are almost done with school, everything has gone by so fast.

<3 Rachel Gard

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now that I actually think about you being a English teacher, I think You would be a great one!! I can't believe you are almost done with school, everything has gone by so fast.

<3 Rachel Gard

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you and love you!!!!!!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home