Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

PoP!




































The first picture is a clear indication that it is summer in Lynchburg!
The second is a pic of our grown and sweet Nikki
and the third is a picture of my grandparents, Sassy and John, who came up this past weekend. It was such a good break for me between classes. The next break we'll be on our way into Memphis! Woot woot.

and finally a quote from good ole C.S. Lewis:

Actually it seems to me that one can hardly say anything
either bad enough or good enough about life.

I found this quite amusing after trying to put this into words myself for a few weeks. It seems that life is enough for us to all whine and pain and toil our way through yet enough for us to find joy in the tiniest and most seemingly insignificant things and enough for us to enjoy good weather, a good book, and good family so much we could pop.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are classes going? Did you finish your 20 page paper? I haven't talked to you in a while, but I will call you soon. I'm glad you got to spend some time with Sassy and John. I can't wait until JULY!!!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki looks bigger than Zac!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous-I want credit. Love, Mom

1:38 PM  
Blogger eas8302 said...

OMG. Nikki has gotten so big! I can't believe that's her!

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

little oprah is looking soo different!! i can't wait to meet her and hug ya'll's necks!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nikki is huge! the dog is twice the size of zac...zac is just one of a kind i guess...haha...cant wait til july!!!!!!!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is about time you started updating again. You teased us with a little and then stopped. Tell Jed thanks for sharing.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki has exactly 2 weeks to learn how to poop outside. Can't wait to see you three.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

you all do realize that that is my leg...not my arm...the dog is 10.1 lbs. She is still quite small..but begrudgingly, yes, she is larger than our old wee little man zacchaeus....have i learned to spell that yet?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

that comment made no sense because if it were my arm..it would be bigger...maybe i should have said..my leg, not my stomach? except nobody's stomach looks like that i don't think

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home