Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Back!

Well, we're back. Here's a picture of Nikki. Can you guess what happened? Yes, the first day we were there in Memphis, at Mom and Dad Hale's house, she started her first heat cycle and now, 19 days later, she's still not finished. This is a picture of her not-so-adorable diaper that helped keep blood from being on the Hale's floor. Despite the circumsances, Nikki had a great time in the Hale's backyard. Finally, a fenced one! Enough about the dog... This is a picture taken on my birthday. My favorite present, Ashley flew in to the Memphis airport and this group went with us to pick her up.
This is a night at Aunt Lisa's with the Stone girls and Molly. We had so much fun. This is my best friend Rox.
The highlight of the week was the birthday present from my grandmother, Minnie. She took me to see Les Miserables starring Randal Keith as Jean Valjean. This is their last tour! It was so powerful and honestly, one of the best experiences of my life. That man can sing and act like I have never seen.
This is Rachel Elizabeth, my adorable cousin, at her swim meet! She placed fifth and won this green ribbon but it was the sixth place PINK ribbon that really made her happy. She is so stinkin' cute! Her mom coached her on during her races and it was fun to watch the team.


We had an amazing time in Memphis but always leave wishing that we had more time there. I got to see Jed's family (mine too :) ) and see my 2 beautiful sisters. Amy Katherine is as tall as ever (don't tell her...we want the sweet sister to stay sweet) and Ashley is stinking hysterical as always. She always seems to lighten things up in a room. Anyways, we spent some much needed quality time with Jed's parents but only wish that we had more days to be with them. They're amazing. Here's a picture of them playing out Titanic in Tunica where we visited the new Mississippi River Museum.

During this trip, we found that we will be able to make a trip to Seoul, Korea with Jed's entire family. Words cannot describe how excited we are. This means that all 6 of the original Hale's will be reunited along with all wives, fiancees, and children. I am pumped about this but also about seeing the place where my husband was born and raised. He's always told me so many stories and I cannot wait to see all the places these stories took place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

your pics are so fun :) I love those silly ones and the dog is freakin' hilarious!

I'm so happy that you are going to Korea...that totally ROCKS!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHit, those are some great pictures! (esp. the sweet one of you and I...ha!) I'm so excited for ya'll about getting to take a trip to Korea...and with Jed's whole family! I miss ya'll and hope to talk to you soon...the craziness is almost over...

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home