The Jet Plane
So here we are...packed and ready to head out the door for a drive to Memphis. I have to run to the school to drop off my final test and then it's off to pick Jed up and drive drive drive. I am so excited about seeing all of my friends and family and cannot wait to partay all week wink wink. My birthday is Thursday which should add a lil twist to the Memphis trip. The only thing I want is to see Pirates 2. I know I know, but I LOVED the first one. Anyways, we are ready for some serious fun and as an added bonus, my sisters are both going to be there next weekend. Talk about exciting! We will have party with the Stone gals night (twice in the 3 day weekend I believe) and I am PUMPED. (For those of you who don't know, Roxanne is my dear dear long-time friend in Memphis that I long for daily :) and her sister Jessie is Ashley's (my sister) good friend. Aly is the youngest of the Stone girls and is like a sister to me. These 3 gals rock my world and have since 6th grade...that's getting to be a long time.) So~off we go into the wild blue yonder...hopefully we will arrive safe and sound....mwah!

1 Comments:
Hip hip hooray for the Rieves-Stone reunion!! Partay time is finally here!!
Post a Comment
<< Home