Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Reflection...mwahahahaha

Okay so I'm finally going to blog about my parents trip! Jed and I drove up and met the fam in D.C. We spent 1 night there and then made our way back to Lynchburg stopping in Chartottesville on the way. We had a blast celebrating Ashley's birthday and just hanging out. We had lunch with my adopted parents, the Trivits, swam at the Baggett's, went to church, and, according to tradition, ate a whole lot. I love my family and am so proud of them all! My mom and dad have been working their butts off in Fort Collins and it was fun to have them relax with us. My sisters are both growing up and are awesome. They are my best friends and I love them!

Here's Poker night! This was our last night together :( So this is Mom and Ash with their pouty faces.



































Here is my unbelievable 80's hair.














My fam had to demonstrate their walking skills for the camera.
Translation: I made them demonstrate their walking skills for the camera and they made fun of me BUT it made for a perfect picture!



















My mom and dad.



















More walking demonstrations.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

all great pictures! ;)

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just one question-is it cool to post ugly and unbecoming pictures of your mother? signed, your ugly mother

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes mother it is!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agrees wit my sista - she musta not beat you enuff when you was chilren - I hasta get my belt afta you fo puttin dat picher in lik dat

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home