Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Korea isn't working.

Aren't they adorable? We went to a wedding at the West Manor on Saturday and took Joe home with us (middle) and Daniel (left) and his wife, Lauren, and we had a good ole time. These boys made us laugh all night. Lauren took this in Food Lion with her camera phone. Anyways, this was just a fun one until I get the Korea ones up. I'm gonna have to connect the modem directly to Jed's laptop but won't have a chance until tomorrow night. This was all my computer could handle for now. Hope that everyone is well!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

crazy boys!!!!!!!!!!!! Had fun last night ;) smooches babe.

12:28 PM  
Blogger debbie stump said...

Hey Whit! Got your message about stalking us - you are welcome to stalk us anytime!! It was so great to hear from you. We miss you (and your whole family) here. Your mom posted a message on our site a few weeks ago, they need to get a site of their own going (or maybe they have one and I don't know it). Anyways, it was great to hear from you and please keep in touch! Debbie, Jeremy & Mason

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home