Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I will NEVER....

One thing I promise I'll never do is give my children mullets. I think possibly it'd be a step up on the scale of sins to starve a child for a day. I am working on a website for a class of mine and had to do some research on some "competing" sites. My project partner and I are English majors and there is no way we are doing a professional site. This assignment is boring us so we thought we'd lighten it up and create a What Not to Wear -ish website. Mullets included. Well, I decided that and haven't informed her yet. Get a load of the tripmullets. I found this one on www.mulletjunky.com Oh and here is the infamous rat tail. I vow never to do this either.
And this one's so touching it belongs on wrapping paper or something.
Holla!

3 Comments:

Blogger Whitney said...

Let me clarify...the assignment is not boring us. It is computers that bore us. That was a bad way to phrase that. The assignment is actually interesting...can you tell?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

what....I was thinking of giving Konner one??? You don't think that's a good idea???? i'm a little hurt Whit.

7:03 AM  
Blogger eas8302 said...

Whitney! What's up dawg? I haven't talked to you in Forever....have you forgotten about lil old me??? :)

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home