Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Korea!

Alright so we are back and every time I try to upload pictures....well, my computer's slow, let's put it that way. I am going to try again this afternoon and if that doesn't work, then tomorrow afternoon. yuck!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm excited about seeing pictures from ya'll's trip! freakin computer, quit being slow!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

ooooh can't wait. Suggestion on pic uploading to Blogger...make them smaller just like 500x500 helps :) Can't wait to see pics. Can't wait to hear about more tomorrow night. Can't wait until tomorrow night...I need adult time BAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are home safe. Wish we could have been at the wedding soooo bad!!! Can't wait to hear all the details and see the pictures. Love you guys, Carrie

10:27 AM  
Blogger eas8302 said...

Glad you all made it back safetly. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home