Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Korea Day 3

This is the final meal in Korea. More pictures of before this will come tomorrow. I promise but this is all I have time for right now. I'm going backwards so that it will look frontwards when I get them all posted. Love. Before the wedding and after our trip to Uijongbu we went to a meat buffet in Seoul that Jed had been raving about for forever. Seriously, he'd been talking about it since he and Blake, his good friend, had gone to Korea 4 or 5 years ago. It WAS incredible and an extremely authentic experience.
The blushing bride. This girl giggled all night long and I so loved that.
Jed's mom (mine too :) who looked so beautiful and Jed's nanny from when he was a kid. This lady helped raise him and love him and it was my first time to meet her. Another part of Jed's hidden life I was excited to have a visual for.
This sexy man is not in many pictures because he took all of the wedding pictures. I will post some of those later.


The three of us took a shuttle back to the airport the last day. These last two are pictures of Seoul. What an amazing trip!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whitney-I loved seeing the pics but it just teased me b/c I want to see more! Miss you. Love, Mom

10:46 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

very nice :) I love them all :) Specially the one of you and Jed :) So cute ;)

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you guys eating that bukki bukki???

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home