A Sunday Twitch
Has anyone else ever had a weird eye twitch? This morning mine was on my right eyelid and it would not stop. We woke up and got ready for church. twitch*. We went to Sunday school and everytime John (SS leader guy) looked at me (I felt like, although he probably didn't notice). twitch*. I introduced myself to some girls who were in Sunday School that I had not met. twitch* It wouldn't stop. Someone suggested rubbing it. I did. twitch*. I thought to really rub it hard. twitch*. Now I have a sore eyeball. During church, Mike is preaching a powerful sermon about the power of words. Jed looks over at me and notices it's gone! guess what. twitch*. Maybe it represents something beautiful and deep and even mysterious and powerful. I can't think of anything right now though. twitch*.

8 Comments:
"something beautiful and deep and even mysterious and powerful" ... that's poetic - like Shibalba (actually Xibalba - I googled it)
hey does jed ever write anything??
what happened to my post??
thanks adam.....and no austin, it's actually officially my blog. Jed doesn't like blogging :) and I have to moderate comments before they're published cuz someone tried to put porn links on here....
i would just like to say that eye twitches usually means you miss your mother.
Did my name come up???
Yea, I did it...do you miss me??
you are tooo funny...;p
are you ready for the weekend. I got the brownies :)
Post a Comment
<< Home