Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day in the Hale abode was way fun.

Here's the handsome man. Check out the sirloin. That baby is HUGE! Rose petals were everywhere!




So I realize that the pictures are going backwards. Blogger won't let me do it the other way unless I'm smart and post backwards. I am not smart. So this is what I walked in the door to on Valentine's day....Jed had a whole candlelit dinner for me.

Afterwards we ate Reece's cheesecake...mmmmmm.....so VDay was successful.



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

WOW, Jed, I'm impressed!! Good to see ya'll had fun...I love you and miss you!!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhh-lalaaa

4:21 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

that's awesome :)

6:51 AM  
Blogger eas8302 said...

aww, what a sweet man that Jed!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home