good friends
10 Thoughts for the day
1. We are moving in 4 short weeks to Fort Collins, Colorado and I am getting nervous.
2. We don't have jobs or a house.
3. Thank goodness God privides.
4. In 3 weeks, I will finally have a BA in English.
5. I really like Literature, editing, and writing.
6. My husband is amazing.
7. I love my family and can't wait to be with them.
8. I love Lynchburg and dread leaving my church and friends.
9. God is faithful.
10. Our accountability groups are amazing and in order to move to CO, someone's gonna have to drag me kicking and screaming.
1. We are moving in 4 short weeks to Fort Collins, Colorado and I am getting nervous.
2. We don't have jobs or a house.
3. Thank goodness God privides.
4. In 3 weeks, I will finally have a BA in English.
5. I really like Literature, editing, and writing.
6. My husband is amazing.
7. I love my family and can't wait to be with them.
8. I love Lynchburg and dread leaving my church and friends.
9. God is faithful.
10. Our accountability groups are amazing and in order to move to CO, someone's gonna have to drag me kicking and screaming.

3 Comments:
kicking and screaming,huh? ...sounds familiar. "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree." i guess it is a blessing b/c it means you had a great 3 years there and were not miserable-i love you and look forward to what God has for you here!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you are not goinggggggggggggggggggg NE WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geesh.
Hey Guys!!!
I was reading your blog and wanted to tell you that i feel your pain! We are moving on May 23rd too. It has come really fast. I will keep you guys in my prayers. I know God has an awesome plan for your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home