My family!
Another highlight of the weekend in Memphis was that Ben and Jess (Jed's bro and sis-in-law) and their kids, Gabe and Kellyn, came in from Korea. The best part of that is in another week, Ben and Jess are coming here to the Burg to see us and all the additions to LU. I can't wait to see them! Here are some pics of our short morning w/Gabe and Kellyn. It makes me sad we don't live closer to them :( They are so great!
Jed's mom gave the boys Spongebob boxers and Gabriel found this occasion to dress up.
Here's the beautiful Kellyn.....
Uncle Jed and Gabe
I just can't get over her!

Jed and Kellyn....she's so sweet.
Grandpa w/his boy!
Gabriel could not stop laughing at Nikki. It's good to know she's likeable. This entertained us all morning at the Hale's.
The proud aunt and uncle. Jed is not a real "baby guy" unless it's his niece and nephew (nice for me to know he will like our own children in 17 years when we actually have kids:) ) Can you see why? They're adorable!
Here's Kellyn w/Grandma Burlison (Nanny). They were so sweet together.
Grandpa (Pops to Kellyn) w/Kellyn. She's a snuggle bug!
Another picture of my cousin, have I mentioned that I think she's wonderful? I don't recall...for those of you (from my enormous readership wink wink) who don't know me, my family takes a lot of pride in each other. We were bred and raised in the south, and the family is IMPORTANT there.
Oh and by the way, Rachel's debut onstage took place when she was an infant. Ashley and I were in Fiddler on the Roof at SBEC and Saturday night performance ("joke night") she appeared as a live baby who took the place of the baby doll (Tzeitel's kids). Of course, Sounds of Music was her first REAL performance and her mother, my aunt, will be making her stage debut as Aunt Eller (sp?) in Oklahoma at the Desoto Family Theatre in Southaven.
Jed's mom gave the boys Spongebob boxers and Gabriel found this occasion to dress up.
Here's the beautiful Kellyn.....
Uncle Jed and Gabe
I just can't get over her!
Jed and Kellyn....she's so sweet.
Grandpa w/his boy!
Gabriel could not stop laughing at Nikki. It's good to know she's likeable. This entertained us all morning at the Hale's.
The proud aunt and uncle. Jed is not a real "baby guy" unless it's his niece and nephew (nice for me to know he will like our own children in 17 years when we actually have kids:) ) Can you see why? They're adorable!
Here's Kellyn w/Grandma Burlison (Nanny). They were so sweet together.
Grandpa (Pops to Kellyn) w/Kellyn. She's a snuggle bug!
Another picture of my cousin, have I mentioned that I think she's wonderful? I don't recall...for those of you (from my enormous readership wink wink) who don't know me, my family takes a lot of pride in each other. We were bred and raised in the south, and the family is IMPORTANT there.
Oh and by the way, Rachel's debut onstage took place when she was an infant. Ashley and I were in Fiddler on the Roof at SBEC and Saturday night performance ("joke night") she appeared as a live baby who took the place of the baby doll (Tzeitel's kids). Of course, Sounds of Music was her first REAL performance and her mother, my aunt, will be making her stage debut as Aunt Eller (sp?) in Oklahoma at the Desoto Family Theatre in Southaven.
1 Comments:
i was in fiddler too!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home