Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm Back!

Not long before we left the Burg, Jed's oldest brother, Ben, and his wife Jess came in town to see us! We had so much fun together. Jess and I had an adventure running on Blackwater Creek and somehow ending up lost at the train station...I have no idea how that happened.

We had some fun dinners and this is the night Wes and Hill came over. Can you tell the gals enjoyed each other? Here's me and Hill.
Here's the Ben w/his classic face. Gotta love this. The girls on the couch being really goofy. I promised not to post the silly face one. We had so much fun together! For some reason, there are no pics of the guys. I am always whining because Jed won't let us take as many pics of him as he takes of everyone else, which is why he's rarely in pics. :(

This is a pic of a fun last dinner at the Webb's....I know I took a bunch that night but can only find this one. I'll post more later. More to come later, I promise. Finally, all my pics are on this computer but it's time to go to church so I'll have to finish later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whitney! I miss you.

The End

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Whit! I have been waiting on an update!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I'm so glad you are back :) Yay! I'm so missing you. I lost it in church yesterday when they talked about the B's leaving...I'm not going to be able to handle this. Seriously...what's CO like? LOL

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home