Le Beach!
Back in April (I think), we took a trip to Virginia Beach with Daniel and Lauren, our good friends. And of course, I am just now posting pictures because I have been a slacker!
This was our date night out-----
We had to take some pics on the beach before dinner :)
A few pictures of me and Jed drinking.....smoothies!
Needless to say, we had a blast with our friends Daniel and Lauren. I mean, who else would brave 35 degree water with you just so that you could have one go at getting in an inflatable boat? We miss the Summers already!
This was our date night out-----

We had to take some pics on the beach before dinner :)
A few pictures of me and Jed drinking.....smoothies!
Needless to say, we had a blast with our friends Daniel and Lauren. I mean, who else would brave 35 degree water with you just so that you could have one go at getting in an inflatable boat? We miss the Summers already!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home