Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Adam and Janna!

A few weeks before we moved, Janna and Adam came in town and we were able to spend some much-needed time together. Everytime we see them we wish we lived closer :) We both have similiar cameras so we thought we'd go camera happy in downtown Lynchburg. Sigh. I miss the Burg. And Janna and Adam.
A bit of downtown Lynchburg for you... Telling secrets heehee.

A romantic duck kiss.
Being goofy.
Being goofy again.



1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you look so in love in the dancing one...I love it :) not that you aren't soooo in love, but you know what i mean, "movie love"...that'll be my new thing..."movie love".. :) LOL I'm so weird, I think it's a lack of sleep.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home