Name:
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

I am a Southern gal married to a stud. We live in the Burg and love to be outdoors and do fun things. We are children of the King and sometimes we even live like it!

Friday, July 06, 2007

More of Our Last Days in the Burg

Pictures of a fun last gals party. One of my favorite hobbies is dancing on the way awesome coffee table my hubby built for me. These gals, Sarah and Lauren, loved this hobby too (esp. Lauren, she had a heart attack when the guys loaded the coffee table on the moving truck). Here we are enjoying each other for one of the last times. My old neigbor, Kari, was one of my good friends in Lynchburg and we used to go on walks during the week together. We'd take her son Calin, this precious boy, on the walks with us. One day we thought he was picture worthy and snapped some shots. I miss this baby boy and his mom so much! Stay tuned for pictures of Sushi night with Wes and Hillary. This was probably one of my greatest memories ever of those two. I miss them SO badly right now and can't wait to see them in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post this afternoon or tomorrow.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

oh all these photos are so good ;)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home